Page 2 - Best Accommodation in New Town
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Warsaw team
Warsaw is a hip, young capital city with a rich history and a fast-growing business scene. This diversity is reflected in Warsaw's wide range of accommodation options, taking in everything from boutique and chic to cheap and cheerful.
Modern luxury hotels can easily be found in the city centre, while there are plenty of historic buildings converted into rooms and apartments, often to very high standards. Budget travellers can find hostels dotted across the city, and families or large groups might consider renting a flat in one of the suburban districts.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Warsaw:If youʻre booking your trip to Warsaw last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Warsaw: Private Vodka Tasting Night with Snacks and Pickup
- Warsaw: Afternoon Public City Tour with Pickup and Drop-off
- Warsaw Jewish Heritage Private Tour in Retro Fiat
- Warsaw: Private Tour by Communist Van
- Warsaw Modlin Airport: Private Economy Transfer