My Guide Website?
Chopin Concert in the Old Town
, Warsaw Old Town https://www.myguidewarsaw.com/events/chopin-concert-in-the-old-town
Warsaw: Chopin Concert in the Old Town
- See a brilliant performance of Chopin's masterpieces
- Enjoy the ambience of the Gothic interior in the left wing of the Royal Castle
- Savor a glass of traditional Polish honey wine
- Engage with outstanding pianists in an intimate concert setting
DescriptionThe Time for Chopin concert series is a celebration of one of Warsaw's most famous geniuses, Frederic Chopin. The daily concerts are carried out by different pianists and you will hear different interpretations of each piece, a theme for fascinating conversations. An equally inspiring experience to both guests and performers, these shows allow you to hear well-known works from a different perspective each time. The project is created by outstanding pianists with a passion for Frederic Chopin's music. The pianists were assisted in their creative development, influencing artistic formation and depth of interpretation. As a guest, you are one of the key elements of the Time for Chopin project - your presence and perception of music of Frederic Chopin is the most important aspect. The chamber mood of the concert hall promotes a peculiar musical dialogue with the auditorium in the course of the performance of a solo concert. Deepening your involvement still, after the concert there is time to exchange opinions between guests and the artist.
IncludesConcert of Chopin's masterpieces Drink during intermission
- No special dress code
- You can choose between a glass of traditional Polish honey wine (mead) or juice of cold-pressed apples
- Seats are not numbered. You will be led to your seats by the venue staff