Best of Warsaw 4-Hour Tour on Foot and by Private Car4 Reviews
See the sights of Warsaw on a 4-hour private tour that can be customized to your requirements. Discover the main monuments of the Old Town and Royal Route of Poland's largest city. Benefit from round-trip transportation by private vehicle and more.
- See the main attractions of Warsaw, such as the Royal Castle and St. John's Cathedral
- Admire the Presidential Palace and Warsaw University on the Royal Route
- Go to Łazienki Park where peacocks roam
- Learn how the city was rebuilt by the Communists after World War II
- Explore the tragic story of the Jewish community in the Jewish Ghetto
DescriptionDiscover the best of Warsaw with a private guide on a tour that can be customized to your interests and is ideal for people with limited time in the city. Following pick-up from your hotel or other specified location, venture into historical areas such as the picturesque Old Town and tragic Jewish Ghetto. Admire the old churches and palaces of the city center and see the attractions of the so-called 'Royal Route' that ran south from Castle Square to the personal residence of King Jan III Sobieski in Wilanów. Go to Łazienki Park, transformed in the 18th century by King Stanisław August into a setting for palaces, villas, classicist follies and monuments. Along the way, learn the rich history of the city and discover how it was rebuilt after the devastations of World War II.
IncludesLicensed private guide Transportation by car/bus Lunch
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability