My Guide Website?
From Krakow: Full-Day Warsaw Sightseeing Tour
Embark on a full-day sightseeing tour from Krakow to the city of Warsaw. Visit the Warsaw Uprising Museum, the Old Town, and the observation Deck at the Palace of Culture and Science.
- Marvel at the city from the Palace of Culture and Science's observation deck
- Enjoy door-to-door pickup and drop-off service at your accommodation
- Travel back in time as you see the exhibits at the Warsaw Uprising Museum
- Learn about the underground Polish resistance to the German occupation
- Go for a stroll through the Market and Palace squares in the Old Town
DescriptionDiscover the city highlights of Warsaw on full-day tour from Krakow. Snap pictures of Warsaw from the observation Deck at the Palace of Culture and Science. Take a stroll through the cobbled streets of the Old Town. Enjoy the convenience of being picked up from your accommodation in Krakow. Sit back and relax on the scenic drive through the countryside to Warsaw. Explore the the Warsaw Uprising Museum. See old photographs, interactive displays, artifacts, and first-person accounts. Learn about a major World War II operation that took place in the summer of 1944. Hear about the Polish underground resistance which tried to liberate Warsaw from German occupation. Walk around the Old Town and pass through the Market Square and Palace Square. Have the chance to stop at a traditional local restaurant and purchase lunch. Finish your tour with a trip to the Palace of Culture and Science's observation deck. Admire unobstructed views of the city from a height of 114 meters. After the tour, return to your accommodation in Krakow.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Entrance tickets to the Warsaw Uprising Museum Entrance tickets to the Observation Deck at the Palace of Culture and Science
- This tour takes place rain or shine