My Guide Website?
From Warsaw: Auschwitz-Birkenau & Private Transport7 Reviews
A chauffeur-driven trip to the Auschwitz museum which enables you to skip the lines and avoid the long pickups and overcrowded buses.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Warsaw:If youʻre booking your trip to Warsaw last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Warsaw: The City in a Nutshell Small Group Walking Tour
- Warsaw Modlin Airport: Private Economy Transfer
- Warsaw: Chopin Concert in a Historical Old Town Location
- Warsaw Jewish Heritage Private Tour in Retro Fiat
- From Warsaw: Tour of the Wolf's Lair, Hitler's HQ by Car
- Visit the most important place in the history of World War II
- See the remains of the death camps
- Save your time choosing private luxury transportation
DescriptionAfter being collected from your accommodation you will be transported in a top class limousine. You will then drive towards KL Auschwitz 1. Once here you will walk through the infamous iron gate that bears the notorious slogan 'Arbeit Macht Frei', which means Work Sets You Free. You will see 22 brick barracks, which were a prison for hundreds of thousands of victims of the Holocaust. The most chilling is block number 11, the so-called prison within the prison. Block 11 contained special torture chambers including dark chambers or standing cells where various punishments were inflicted on prisoners. The first genocide attempts using Zyklon B took place in this block. The only still standing crematorium and gas chamber is located at the end of the camp. After the visit to KL Auschwitz 1, you will travel in a minivan to KL Auschwitz 2 Birkenau. This part of the camp is 25 times larger than Auschwitz 1 and it was the largest of the death camps. Over 1 million people died here. Between 62 mostly wooden barracks first designed as stables are the ruins of 4 crematoriums and gas chambers, which were destroyed by the Nazis in an effort to hide the evidence of their crimes. You will then end your visit at the Memorial, paying your respects to all of the victims of the genocide.
IncludesPick-up and drop off at your accommodation Transportation in a top-class limousine or van Private guide speaking in your language English-speaking driver Entrance fees Local guide Headset
- This tour is not recommended for children younger than 14 years old