My Guide Website?
From Warsaw: Full day guided trip to Auschwitz-Birkenau
Explore Auschwitz – Birkenau, and learn about the history of the Holocaust during a guided tour. Hear about the survival stories of the millions of victims who died in the concentration and extermination camps.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Warsaw:If youʻre booking your trip to Warsaw last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Warsaw: Private Vodka Tasting Night with Snacks and Pickup
- Warsaw: Afternoon Public City Tour with Pickup and Drop-off
- Warsaw Jewish Heritage Private Tour in Retro Fiat
- Warsaw: Private Tour by Communist Van
- Warsaw Modlin Airport: Private Economy Transfer
- Enjoy round-trip transportation to Auschwitz-Birkenau Museum and Memorial
- Explore the largest concentration and extermination camp with a guide
- Hear about the dark history of the Holocaust during World War II
- Visit the barracks, crematoriums, and railway ramps
- Enjoy a delicious lunch at a local restaurant
DescriptionVisit Auschwitz-Birkenau Museum and Memorial with a professional guide along with a round trip transfer from your hotel. Get a chance to witness the largest camp built on Polish soil by the Nazis that served both as a concentration camp and an extermination camp. Get picked up from your hotel and travel to Auschwitz Museum and embark on a walking tour with your guide. During the journey hear about the history of Polish Jews and the realities of World War II. Established as the largest concentration camp of the Nazis in 1940, the Auschwitz camp became a symbol of human suffering. Built-in the suburbs of Oświęcim, the Auschwitz camp witnessed numerous killings of which 90% were Jews. Listen to the stories of the everyday lives of the prisoners and also about the ghastly Nazi crimes committed in the camps by another guide from the local museum. Explore the remains of the Nazi Camps' barracks, watchtowers, and crematoriums on this tour. Then, visit the second camp at Birkenau, where mass killings took place. This extermination camp was built in 1942. Witness gas chambers and hear about the stories of survival in the memorial site. Once this 4-hour guided tour is over, visit the nearby town for a succulent lunch. Afterward, feel free to ask questions to the guide on your way back to the hotel.
IncludesAccess to Memorial and Museum Auschwitz-Birkenau Access to Auschwitz II-Birkenau Access to Auschwitz Main Entrance Gate Hotel pickup and drop-off (Mercedes van) Expert guide Lunch Drinks ( Bottled water and soft drinks) Photos
- This tour involves a few hours of walking