My Guide Website?
Taste of Poland - food tour in the trendy Powiśle1 Reviews
Discover hidden culinary gems of Powiśle – one of Europe’s hottest neighbourhoods! Taste Polish dishes in places only known to the locals!
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Warsaw:If youʻre booking your trip to Warsaw last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Enjoy 10 samples of delicious food and drink
- Discover the charming Powiśle neighbourhood and its insteresting history
- Get first hand recommendations for your stay in Warsaw
- Get a recipe for Polish dumplings
- Get a link to pictures taken during the tour by the guide
DescriptionDuring this 3 hour food walk we will take you to 6 carefully selected spots ranging from a fine dining restaurant to “bar mleczny” (a self-service cafeteria). You will enjoy 8 generous samples of delicious, genuine Polish food. Expect lip-smacking traditional starters, beetroot soup, succulent dumplings and delicious cakes accompanied with tea or coffee. Plus a shot of exquisite Polish fruit liqueur! You will also visit local shops offering organic produce and one of the coolest local indoor food halls – Elektrownia Powiśle. Tourist traps avoided – guaranteed! We will definitely walk off the beaten path:-). The tour is conducted by a local foodie and a tour guide, who is passionate about Powiśle and its unique architecture. So on top of the delicious food, expect lots of interesting facts, firsthand insights and even fascinating family stories!
IncludesWalking tour Guide 8 food tastings 2 drinks link to the pictures taken during the tour
- Please, dress according to the weather. We don't recomment to each too much for breakfast.