Vodka Tasting Warsaw3 Reviews
A local Vodka Expert will guide you through the amazing world of Polish vodka! After a short introductory to what vodka really is, and an explanation of its history, you'll experience with all of your senses what makes a really good vodka.
- Meet a local vodka enthusiast in a centrally-located bar
- Taste 6 traditional shots of Polish vodka and 2 typical Polish bites
- Cleanse your mouth and stay hydrated with unlimited water during the tasting
- Hear a brief introduction to the history of vodka and its production
- Find out interesting stories from communist times
DescriptionWant to have the ultimate local experience in Warsaw? Join this Vodka Tasting and discover the wonderful world of Polish vodka! You will be taken to a traditional centrally-located Polish shot bar. Venues like this (being very popular among locals) bring local people together over small glasses of strong liquor, which inevitably leads to profound conversation. These days Warsaw’s shot bar scene is flourishing, much like it did back in the 70's and 80's during communism. The Vodka Expert will show you the perspective of a local living in the city and share insider stories about how life used to be back in the days. They will introduce you to an interesting world of Polish vodkas with a chance to try out 6-7 of the best types from the selection. Along with your beverage, you will try one food pairing with typical Polish snacks enjoyed while drinking alcohol.
Includes6 shots of traditional Polish vodka Unlimited water 2 typical Polish bites to accompany the vodka Brief introduction to the history of vodka and its production Interesting stories from communist times Additional food and drinks
- If you have any dietary restrictions, please mention this beforehand. This tasting tour is designed for people over 18 years old
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability