Warsaw 3.5-Hour Beer Tour2 Reviews
Enjoy over 10 beer tastings and a full meal. Have your questions answered about the amber brew. Learn if beer is traditionally Polish, if there’s more to beer than lager alone and which brewers are at the top of the Polish craft beer world.
- Taste 9-10 beers at carefully selected venues
- Get a better understanding of Polish drinking culture
- Enjoy a full meal during your tour
DescriptionThis 3.5-hour Warsaw Beer Tour is not a pub crawl, but is meant to provide an insight into the booming world of craft beer in the 4th-biggest beer-consuming nation in Europe. The number of annual craft beer premieres in Poland has hit 1,000! You’ll visit 3 carefully selected restaurants and craft beer bars where you’ll be treated to a variety of local beers, great food and, last but not least, fascinating stories about Polish beer. Guides for this tour are home brewers, hop heads or industry insiders, so you’re guaranteed a professional yet still friendly approach. After this unique guided tour it’s likely you’ll never want to order a mass-produced lager again!
Includes9-10 beer tastings (sit-down) Beer snacks Full meal Bilingual guide Written summary of your tour Soft drinks
- If the tour guide considers a participant to be unsuitable for the tour (drunk, aggressive, behaving in a way making continuation of the tour difficult or impossible, etc.) the guide may refuse to accept the participant on the tour or ask the participant to leave
- The refusal for safety reasons is not grounds for a refund
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability