Warsaw: 3-Hour Breakfast Market Food Tour with Drinks
Discover Warsaw’s breakfast food culture on a 3-hour food tour and experience the flavor of Polish cuisine. Learn about the local food culture and history, and hear fascinating stories from a foodie expert guide.
- Discover the best of Warsaw's culinary breakfast scene
- Sample a variety of Polish bread, fruit preserves and honey
- Visit the most famous local farmer's market and see where local chefs shop for their ingredients
- Get a taste of Poland's street food at the 19th-century food hall
- Receive a written summary of all the samples you've tasted
DescriptionFeast your way around Warsaw on a 3-hour breakfast market food tour and learn about Poland’s breakfast culture. Taste typical Polish food including cured meat, fruit preserves, cheese, wine, bread and a variety of street food. See where Poland’s top chefs shop for their ingredients. Take a tour to the hottest eateries in Warsaw and keep up with the latest culinary trends. Begin the tour with a classic Polish breakfast including delicious Polish slices of bread and sweet preserves along with a cup of tea or coffee. Continue strolling through the city as we discover Hala Mirowska, the legendary farmer’s market in the city center of Warsaw. Tickle your taste buds and sample at least 10 different types of cured meat and cheese. Next, head to the Southern part of downtown Warsaw which comprises many bars and night venues and stop for a glass of one of Poland’s most appreciated wines. Finally, savor Poland’s street food at the 19th-century food court and taste some Polish classics along with Polish craft beer. An expert food guide will walk you through this exciting 3-hour tour and reveal interesting facts about Polish breakfast culture. Walk off some of the calories along the way, admiring the city center of Warsaw. Learn about Poland’s biggest breakfast staple, Poland’s most expensive eggs and the story behind it and many, many more.
Includes4 carefully selected establishments known for its breakfast and lunch 2 sit-down tastings Approximately 15 tastings including bread, preserves, cold cuts and cheese, 1 hot meal, 1 glass of wine, 1 glass of beer, 1 tea or coffee Public transportation ticket during the tour English-speaking expert food guide A written summary of the tour sent via email Additional food and drink orders Gratuities
- Please wear comfortable shoes, as we will walk approximately 1.5 km on this tour
- The tour partly takes place outdoors. Please be prepared for different weather conditions and dress accordingly
- Notify the guide about any food allergies you have so the menu can be adjusted
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability