Warsaw: 3-Hour Private Walking Tour7 Reviews
Get a comprehensive overview of Warsaw, from its early 13th century founding through the upheavals of the 20th century, to the modern European capital it has become. See the many faces of Warsaw and learn about its history on an enjoyable walking tour!
- Walk through the streets of Old Town as you hear about Warsaw’s early days
- See the Palace of Culture and Science, dating from Stalin’s time
- Learn about the city’s Jewish heritage in the former Jewish Ghetto
DescriptionDiscover the diverse attractions of Warsaw on a 3-hour walking tour that takes you through the modern city, to vestiges of its Communist past, the former Jewish Ghetto, and the Royal Route from Old Town. This is the perfect opportunity to observe and understand the history of the city in a short time. You’ll be taken on a chronologically structured stroll through the streets of Warsaw to experience its most recent history, its account of World War II, and Royal Warsaw. You’ll visit the Palace of Culture and Science, built under Stalin’s rule, a stark contrast to the skyscrapers of the modern city. Visit Próżna Street, the last street of the Jewish Ghetto, and explore Castle Square and Old Town Square.
- This tour is also available in Polish, English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, and Russian
- You can choose the exact time when you want to start your tour
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability