My Guide Website?
Warsaw 3-Hour Sightseeing Tour by Segway52 Reviews
Glide through Warsaw's city streets on an electric Segway scooter. Jump on the quirky two-wheeled vehicle and spend three hours discovering all the very best Warsaw city sights for a sightseeing tour with a difference.
- Zoom through the city of Warsaw on your two-wheeled fun, and environmentally-friendly Segway
- Spend three hours discovering the city and cover over 10 km
- Explore Warsaw's must-see sights including the stunning Vistula River, the Multimedia Fountain Park, historical parks and royal residencies
- Segway along Krakowskie Przedmieście - the oldest avenue in Warsaw, and part of the Royal Route
- See all this and much more on this extensive and exciting Segway tour
DescriptionTake a sightseeing tour of Warsaw with a difference. No need for long and tiring walks through the city. Instead jump aboard and ride your own private Segway from place to place. Segway is a noiseless, environmentally-friendly, and fun two-wheeled vehicle which you will learn to ride in no time. This 3-hour tour is more than 10 km long (about 4 miles). It leads you around Warsaw's most important places allowing you to admire the architecture and the monuments of the city. Your guide will recommend places that are worth visiting during your stay in Warsaw, and will give you many tips about Warsaw life. Admire the stunning view from the Vistula River, check out Europe's largest Multimedia Fountain Park, and glide through historical parks and royal residencies. See all this and much more. Before getting on your Segway, you will receive a short training and a safety helmet. Driving is simple and we guarantee you that it will only take a moment before you are able to move around on your Segway freely and confidently.
IncludesSegway i2 and training Helmets Insurance Raincoats Licensed tour guide
- We recommend wearing shoes on a flat sole and comfortable clothes. There is no age limit but the rider should weight between 100 and 260 pounds. Pregnant women and children under 12 cannot use a segway. People under the influence of alcohol are not allowed to ride a Segway. Don't be afraid of the weather - we provide sun and raincoats.