Warsaw: 4-Hour Old Town, Royal Castle, & POLIN Museum Tour
Embark on a 4-hour guided tour of Warsaw’s Old Town. Visit the Old Town Market Square, Barbican and defense walls, Castle Square, Royal Route, the Royal Castle, and the POLIN Museum. Enjoy a small group tour to get more out of your experience.
- Discover the charming streets of Warsaw's Old Town
- Get to know the turbulent history of the Old Town — from the beginning of the 15th century, through WWII, to contemporary times
- Visit the Royal Castle and marvel at the royal architecture
- Learn about the thousand-year history of Jews in Poland
- Watch an amazing multimedia exhibition at the POLIN Museum
- Experience the city with a small group
DescriptionOn an intimate 4-hour guided tour of Warsaw’s stunning Old Town, wander through the city square, surrounded by traditional tenements and a beautiful sculpture of the symbol of the city, Siren. Learn about the fascinating history of Warsaw as you pass the Warsaw Barbican and the defensive walls in the Old Town. Walk down the series of streets once trekked by kings, referred to as the Royal Route. The former communication route of the city, this wide boulevard connects two former royal residences and now brims with cafes, restaurants, and historical attractions. Discover the Castle Square with the famous Sigismund’s Column, and take a guided tour of the magnificent Royal Castle. The POLIN Museum of the History of Polish Jews documents the centuries-old history of Jews in Poland. Replete with 4,000 square meters of space, multimedia exhibitions, and eight galleries, discover the successive phases of history, beginning with Jewish settlement in Poland. Travel through thousands of years of religious and political diversity, dramatic events in history, the Holocaust, and conclude with contemporary times.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off by car or van (no buses) Taxes, fees, and handling charges Walking tour of Warsaw Old Town Admission ticket to The Royal Castle Driver/coordinator Admission ticket to POLIN Audio-guides in Royal Castle and POLIN (available languages: Polish, English, German, Russian, French, Italian, Spanish) Photos, books, postcards
- • The Small Groups Tour is dedicated to travelers who want to discover Warsaw in small groups. You will be transported in smaller vehicles with a maximum of 8 passengers (no buses).
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCHECK AVAILABILITY