My Guide Website?
Warsaw: Daily Vodka Tasting Tour10 Reviews
Learn about the history, culture, and production of Poland's national drink. Taste different samples of vodka and learn how to drink it in the traditional Polish way.
- Taste six kinds of Polish vodka and a flaming absinthe shot
- Discover the history, culture, and customs of drinking vodka
- Visit four top pubs and shot bars and save time doing research on your own
- Try multiple traditional Polish appetizers perfectly matched to vodka
- Enjoy being part of a small group of up to 15 participants
DescriptionAs part of a small group with a local, English-speaking guide, you will discover the history of vodka and its production and why it is considered to be Poland's national drink. Learn about Polish customs and special occasions, when vodka is drunk and how to drink it in the traditional way. During the tour, you will visit three different places in Warsaw with various atmospheres which have been carefully chosen to reflect different periods of Polish culture and history. Here you will taste many different qualities and flavors of vodka produced in Poland made from grains and potatoes including traditional white vodka, grass vodka, hazelnut vodka, polish nalewka, and a flaming absinthe shot. Enjoy a selection of traditional Polish appetizers which pair perfectly with your drinks.
IncludesSix shots of Polish vodka including white, flavored, and liqueur Traditional Polish snacks perfectly paired to the vodka Two hour and 15-minute tasting tour led by vodka-expert guide
- Please ensure you are on time as being late may prevent you from joining the tour
- Please check your email the day before the tour to receive important information about your tour
- This tour takes place in all weather conditions
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now