My Guide Website?
Warsaw: Guided City Tour in a Retro Bus or Minibus
Get on board the retro bus or minibus and visit the top attractions of Warsaw. A local guide and driver will take you to places that must be seen before leaving Warsaw.
- Travel on board the retro bus Jelcz or retro minibus Nysa
- See Łazienki Royal Park, the Old Town, and the Palace of Culture and Science
- Learn some interesting facts about Warsaw from a local guide
- Try some traditional Polish vodka
DescriptionDiscover the best of Warsaw during a 3-hour guided tour on board of a retro bus Jelcz (Cucumber) or of a retro minibus Nysa, commonly used during communism in Poland. Be surprised by the contrasts of the city. Sit back and relax as your knowledgeable local guide and driver presents Warsaw’s top attractions. The tour visits the following highlights: • The Palace of Culture and Science, a remnant of the communist area • The UNESCO-listed Old Town with its square and the Warsaw Mermaid • Castle Square and the Royal Castle with its Sigismund Column • Łazienki Królewskie Royal Park from the 18th century • The monument to the Ghetto Heroes • Constitution and Piłsudski Square At the end of the tour, you will be given a shot of traditional Polish vodka.
IncludesPickup and drop-off if chosen (from centrally located hotels only) Transport by a retro bus or minibus Professional local guide A shot of Polish vodka Souvenir photo Tips
- Groups up to 7 people travel in a retro minibus (Nysa)
- Groups of more than 7 travel in a retro bus (Jelcz)
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now