My Guide Website?
Warsaw: Guided Frederic Chopin Tour with Concert7 Reviews
Take a walk in Chopin’s shoes on this guided tour of Warsaw where the world-famous composer spent the first half of his life, discovering ‘Chopin's Warsaw’ as you go and enjoying a recital of his music at the end of the tour.
- Discover 'Chopin's Warsaw' on this unique guided tour
- Explore the places where Chopin lived, studied, and spent his free time
- Have a taste of Chopin's favourite drink
- Enjoy a 1-hour recital of Chopin's music performed by a concert pianist
DescriptionYou’ll begin your tour by meeting your guide at 5:30 PM next to the Copernicus Monument in front of the Polish Academy of Science. Along the tour, you’ll learn interesting facts the the composer’s life while visiting the locations around town that were most important to him and his family. You’ll visit the church where Chopin played the organ every Sunday, the cafe where he spent his free time, the buildings where he lived with his family, the palace in which he gave his first public concert, and the location from which he departed Warsaw forever in a carriage. Along the way, you’ll also find out what the composer ate and drank to take care of his health and have a chance to taste that very drink yourself. Finally, at the end of the tour, you’ll be left at one of Warsaw’s finest music salons, where you’ll relax and enjoy an exceptional 1-hour recital of Chopin’s music. The tour will conclude at the beginning of the concert and the concert fill finish around 8 PM.
IncludesGuided walking tour A hot drink during the tour Piano recital of Chopin's music A hot or alcoholic drink during the concert Entrance to Chopin Museum, if option selected
- Please note the guided tour finishes a few minutes before the start of the concert in the Old Town district where the concert takes place