My Guide Website?
Warsaw Hop-On Hop-Off Bus Tour279 Reviews
Explore the lively modern and historic capital of Poland with a 24, 48 or 72-hour hop-on and hop-off bus ticket. Hop-off at the sights you want to see, such as the Royal Palace, the Old Town, Market Square and more.
- Discover all the important sights of Warsaw by open top bus, with full commentary
- Soak up the atmosphere of the historic Old Town
- Relive Warsaw’s turbulent history at the Warsaw Rising Museum
- See the stunning architecture of the Lazienki Krolewski Palace and Wilanow Museum Palace
- Admire works by Poland’s greatest artists at the National Museum
- Enjoy amazing views of the city from the Palace of Culture and Science
- Meet the famous brown bears at Warsaw Zoo
DescriptionExplore Warsaw at your own pace and get to know the historic and modern sides to the city on the panoramic hop-on and hop-off sightseeing bus. The tour starts at the monumental Palace of Culture and Science, the highest building in Poland. Enjoy fantastic views of the city from the 30th floor, before you head off to explore further. History buffs will love the Warsaw Rising Museum, where the city’s turbulent history is brought to life through more than 1,000 exhibits, while the National Museum contains over 400 works by Poland’s greatest artists. Take the kids to meet the famous native brown bears of Warsaw Zoo, and see 500 other species of native and exotic animals while you are there. Choose from two lines: Red Route: 1. Palace of Culture & Science (Dworzec Centralny 14) 2. A- Grzybowski Market Square (Plac Grzybowski 1) 3. Old Town (Stare Miasto 05) 4. B - Warsaw University Library (Bibliteka Uniwersytecka 01) 5. C- Copernicus Science Center (Metro Centrum Nauki Kopernik 03) 6. D- National Stadium (Most Swietokrzyski 04) 7. E- Praga (Okrzei 02) 8. F- Multimedia Fountain Park (Bolesc 02) 9. G- Museum of Polish Jews History (Nalewki Muzeum 02) 10. H- Warsaw City Hall (Plac Bankowy 03) 11. Downtown (Centrum 06) Blue Route: 1. Palace of Culture & Science 2. Warsaw Rising Museum 3. Grzybowski Square 4. Zacheta Gallery 5. Old Town 6. Castle Square 7. Chopin Museum 8. National Museum 9. Three Crosses Square 10. Lazienki Royal Park 11. Constitution Square 12. Downtown
Includes24, 48 or 72-hour bus ticket Multi-lingual commentary Attraction tickets
- Start Point: Stop 1 - Palace of Culture and Science
- Operational season: all year round
- Blue Line: 10:00 AM, 12:40 PM, 3:30 PM
- Red Line: 11:15 AM, 2:10 PM, 4:40 PM
- Drivers have a break between 1:40 PM and 2:10 PM; all customers must leave the bus and take all belongings with them
- Please note that changes to times, frequencies and stops can occur at any time and with little to no notice.
- Please allow a difference of up to 15 minutes on timings due to traffic conditions on the day
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now