Warsaw: Lazienki Park Small Groups Tour
Discover the stunning Lazienki Park in a small, intimate group, and learn from your guide about the landmark’s history whilst visiting some of the most characteristic places in the park such as the Amphitheater, Palace on the Island, and New Orangery.
- Experience life like royalty as you participate in a Lazienki's living history
- Discover the spirit of this extraordinary place that is famed for its architecture and art, the past and the present, people and nature
- Explore the park's stunning picturesque gardens
- Walk on the historic paths of the 18th century park
- Visit the most characteristic places in Lazienki Park: Amphitheater, Palace on the Island and New Orangery
DescriptionVisit one of Warsaw’s most iconic landmarks, Lazienki Park, a magical place that’s an absolute must-see for any visitor to the city. This tour is dedicated to customers who want a more intimate experience within a smaller group. This means you can get the most out of your visit without having to make compromises. The park is stunning year-round, with shimmering colors of the rainbow in Fall, fairy tale snow covered grounds in Winter, bountiful blooms in Spring, and postcard perfect scenes in Summer. Across an incredible 80 hectares, the park is filled with places to explore, and your guide will take you to some of the most characteristic places in the park such as the Amphitheater, Palace on the Island, and New Orangery.
IncludesDoor to door transport from the hotel/apartment to Lazienki Park All taxes, fees and handling charges Admission tickets to Lazienki Park Audio-guides (available languages: Polish, English, German, Russian, French, Italian, Spanish) Driver/coordinator Photos or postcards
- Take comfortable shoes (Lazienki Park is only accessible by foot, no cars allowed)
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability