Warsaw: Old Town, Royal Castle & Palace of Culture & Science
Embark on a 4-hour small-group tour. Walk through Warsaw's Old Town, and tour the Royal Castle and the Palace of Culture and Science. Relish in unbelievable views from the viewing terrace on the 30th floor.
- Discover the charming streets of Warsaw's Old Town
- Visit the Royal Castle and marvel at the royal architecture
- Get to know the turbulent history of the Old Town — from the beginning of the 15th century, through WWII, to contemporary times
- Visit one of Warsaw's most iconic buildings, the Palace of Culture and Science
- Find out what Warsaw looks like from the 6th tallest building in the EU
DescriptionOn a guided tour of Warsaw’s stunning Old Town, wander through the city square, surrounded by characteristic tenements and with a beautiful sculpture of the symbol of the city, Siren. Learn about the fascinating history of Warsaw as you pass the Barbican and defensive walls in the Old Town. Walk down the series of streets once trekked by kings, referred to as the Royal Route. The former communication route of the city, this wide boulevard connects two former royal residences and now brims with cafes, restaurants, and historical attractions. Discover the Castle Square with the famous Sigismund’s Column, and take a guided tour of the magnificent Royal Castle. The Palace of Culture and Science is a controversial building for many Varsovians, some feel as if it does not fit in with the rest of the city and others feeling it makes perfect sense in Warsaw’s multi-spirited skyline. The tremendous structure is home to over 3,000 rooms: restaurants, a university, theaters, cinemas, offices — even a swimming pool. In the style of 50’s social realism, the interiors are covered with marble and mosaics, and the way the light comes in the massive windows contributes to this place’s one-of-a-kind atmosphere. Follow your tour guide through many impressive rooms, ending finally at the terrace on the 30th floor — a must-see view from the highest point in Warsaw.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off by car or van (no buses) Taxes, fees, and handling charges Admission tickets for the Royal Castle and the Palace of Culture and Science Audio-guide in Royal Castle (available languages: Polish, English, German, Russian, French, Italian, Spanish) Guided tour of the Palace of Culture and Science in English Photos and postcards
- The Small Groups Tour is dedicated to travelers who want to discover Warsaw in small groups. You will be transported in smaller vehicles with a maximum of 8 passengers (no buses).
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability