Warsaw: Old Town Tour With Royal Castle and Uprising Museum
A small-group city tour through the historical locations of Warsaw's Old Town, including inside the Royal Castle and the Warsaw Uprising Museum.
- Discover the charming and atmospheric streets of Warsaw's Old Town
- Get to know the turbulent story of the Old Town
- Visit the Royal Castle, a historic building of Polish Kings and the Polish Parliament
- Learn why every year, the whole city stops for 1 minute exactly on the 1st of August
- Understand how freedom was perceived by people from World War II, and what price they paid for it
DescriptionThis small-group tour is dedicated to customers who want to discover Warsaw in a more intimate setting. It will see you sharing transport and attractions with others, but with vehicles containing a capacity of no more than 8 passengers (no buses). The Old Town consists of the city square (surrounded by characteristic tenements), and a centrally placed fountain with a sculpture of a siren, the city symbol. Other elements of the Old Town are the Castle Square (with the Royal Castle next to it), and the Sigismund’s Column. Not far from the Old Town one can also find Pilsudski Square, and the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier. A series of streets called the Royal Route begins from the Old Town. The Royal Route is the most prominent artery of the city, connecting two former royal residences. There are also numerous atmospheric cafes, restaurants and art galleries in the Old Town. During your tour, you will experience Warsaw's Old Town, including the streets of the Old Town, Barbican and defensive walls, the Old Town Market Square, Castle Square, the Royal Route, and the Royal Castle (with a tour inside). At the conclusion of your tour, you will be returned to your point of origin.
IncludesDoor to door transport conducted from your hotel or apartment by car or van All taxes, fees and handling charges Tickets to all locations Audio-guides at the Royal Castle (available in Polish, English, German, Russian, French, Italian, and Spanish) Driver/coordinator Souvenirs
- Wear comfortable shoes as the tour through Warsaw's Old Town and the museums takes place by foot
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability