Warsaw: Palace of Culture & Science Small Group Guided Tour
Explore this unique piece of architecture thoroughly in a small group with an expert guide, finishing with an excellent viewing point of the city of Warsaw.
- Find out why the Palace of Culture and Science is the most known and recognizable symbol of Warsaw
- Explore an example of socialist architecture from the 1950s from the inside and outside
- Listen to the stories about this amazing building: the origins of the uprising, history, anecdotes and curiosities
- Visit the most famous rooms in the Palace, from thematic rooms to viewing terraces
- Take in the view of Warsaw from the observation deck on the 30th floor
DescriptionVisit the Palace of Culture and Science in a small group of no more than 8 participants. The Palace is a controversial building for many Varsovians: some feel it does not fit in with the rest of the city, whereas others regard Warsaw as a “multi-spirited” city that has a place for such a building. This tremendous structure houses restaurants, a university, theaters, cinemas, offices, conference and concert halls, and even a swimming pool, totaling over 3000 different rooms. Come admire the building’s social realism style of architecture, reflecting its creation in the 1950s. The interiors are covered with marble and mosaics, and the light gets in through gigantic windows, all of which contributes to this place’s one-of-a-kind atmosphere. Reach the terrace on the 30th floor to be rewarded by a marvelous view of Warsaw that simply has to be seen.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off by car or van All taxes, fees and handling charges. Entrance tickets Guided tour in English Driver/coordinator for assistance Photos, postcards, books
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability