My Guide Website?
Warsaw: Private 3-Hour Tour by Car with Hotel Pickup60 Reviews
Discover the past and present of Warsaw on a private 3-hour tour. Learn more about the history of the city and its dynamic development. See the Royal Route, Łazienki Park, and palace complex.
- Learn more about the history of Warsaw
- Admire the old town, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- Stroll along the Royal Route and through the romantic streets of the old town
- Visit the royal Łazienki Park and admire its gardens
- Follow in the footsteps of Marie Curie and Fréderic Chopin
DescriptionDiscover the many facets of Warsaw on a private tour of the city. Find out how Warsaw was in the past, how it is today, and what it will be like in the future. Visit the important monuments, architectural highlights, royal palaces, and residences. A Polish expert will show you the places and events connected with the Second World War and the post-war period when the city was in the hands of Moscow. Admire the modern side to Warsaw, a city that is dynamically developing. Stroll through the picturesque old town and see the Royal Route. Marvel at the royal Łazienki Park and the palace complex, and learn more about the Warsaw Ghetto, the architecture of socialism, and the history of Warsaw Jews.
IncludesPickup and drop-off at your accommodation Transportation in an air-conditioned car Certified tour guide Parking fees City map and information booklets
- This tour combines a walking tour with a tour by car and the itinerary and times will be adapted to the location of your accommodation
- This tour does not include food but there is a café where you can purchase it
- Gratuities are not included and it is recommended to tip the guide between 15 and 20% at the end of your tour