My Guide Website?
Warsaw: Private Highlights & Food Tour
Learn about Polish culture on a delicious and highly informative tour. Enjoy a tour that is perfect for visitors who want to combine a walking city tour led by a professional guide with the opportunity to taste Polish food.
- Discover popular delicacies like dumplings, herring, beef tartare, or sour rye soup
- Taste Polish vodka, beer, or compote
- Learn about Polish customs, traditions, and flavors
- Walk around the Old Town, Royal Route, and the Centre of Warsaw
- Be accompanied by a friendly professional guide
DescriptionMeet your professional guide in the lobby of your hotel where they will be holding a paper banner with your name on it. Start the walking tour on the Royal Route which is lined with aristocratic palaces, churches, and monuments. Pass by the Presidential Palace, Chopin Apartments, and Warsaw University. Then, take a stroll through the Old Town to see the Royal Castle, St. John's Cathedral, Market Square, and City Defensive Walls. During this part of the tour, stop to eat in a typical Polish restaurant famous for its pierogi (dumplings) and other Polish specialties. Next, head into the City Center to see the communist architecture and its main symbol - the Palace of Culture and Science which is still the highest building in the city. Also, visit the former Jewish Ghetto. At this point, enjoy the option to stop in another place to taste Polish specialties or devote more time for sightseeing. Either savor a coffee or dessert in a cafe of the most famous Polish chocolate brand (a good place to buy tasty souvenirs from Warsaw), stop in a typical bar with snacks and vodka, or enjoy some beer tasting in a multitap bar - the chioce is yours.
IncludesHotel pick up and drop-off Transportation in a private car The service of a licensed English-speaking guide Food and drinks
- • The tour can be organized any time you wish (morning or afternoon)
- Your guide will pick you up from your hotel/apartment at a time of your choosing
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now