Warsaw: Private Tour Warsaw in a Nutshell by Retro Minibus2 Reviews
Experience the full spectrum of Warsaw, visit classic places like the Old Town as well as spots off the beaten tourist path on this 3-hour private tour - all done in a retro communist minibus with a professional guide.
- Get to know Warsaw's Old Town
- Learn the full history of Warsaw
- Explore the artistic and independent Praga district
- Ride in a retro minibus
- Be accompanied by a friendly English-speaking local guide
DescriptionThis tour is perfect for Warsaw rookies as well as for expats who already might know quite a lot about the city. This tour acquaints you with most fabulous, historical, and important sites in Warsaw, plus you can find plenty of hidden parts of the city. It’s an excellent option for those with limited time. Tour starts with pickup at your hotel. Your professional guide will take you on a sightseeing tour that begins in the Old Town, where you will walk to the Royal Castle, St. John's Cathedral, and through the market square. The Żuk minibus time machine will transport you back as you hear about the scars and stories of the area's history. Moving on to Praga, you can discover the artistic vibe of the district thanks to all the murals and artists workshops located nearby. You will also see the former communist party headquarters and a monument dedicated to freedom of speech that opened just a few years ago.
IncludesPickup and drop-off service up to 3 km range from the city center Professional English-speaking local guide Transport by retro communist minibus Food and drinks Gratuities
- • Please note, that transfer from and to the hotel is counted into the total time of the tour. Sometimes it is better to meet the guide in the city center, rather than spend the time on transfer from the far located hotel • Cars are used mainly for transfers between locations where guests have walks with their guide • Tours with retro minibuses are available only for persons taller than 150 cm (4,9 ft). youth under 18 years old must be accompanied by an adult • Retro minibuses are not equipped with air conditioning, they are equipped with an efficient heating system for wintertime • Some of the retro minibuses are not equipped with seatbelts (which is legal with classic vintage cars) • Please contact the supplier before booking the tour if you have any health issues or mobility limitations
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability