My Guide Website?
Warsaw: Private Vintage Car Jewish Tour3 Reviews
Embark on an incredible adventure in an original Polish car, the Nysa 522, on a 3-hour private tour through sites related to Jewish history and culture in Warsaw. Explore synagogues, squares, and districts before finishing the tour at the Jewish Museum.
- Ride an old vintage car through unknown areas of Warsaw
- Visit sites of historical importance and remnants of the Jewish Ghetto
- Learn about the history and heritage of Jewish people in Warsaw
- Explore the exhibitions at the museum dedicated to Polish Jews
DescriptionClimb into a vintage car, the Nysa 522, which was popular in Poland during the communist era. Embark on a 3-hour private tour of sites in Warsaw related to Jewish culture and history. Discover how before WWII, almost 350,000 Jewish people lived in the city before their heritage was nearly destroyed by the Nazi occupation. See how the area was rebuilt after the way and visit numerous locations related to Jewish history including Grzybowski Square, the last street of the Jewish Ghetto, the Nożyk Synagogue, The last piece of the Ghetto Wall, the Muranów district, the Monument to the Ghetto Heroes, Zamenhofa Street, Mila Street, and Umschlagplatz. End the tour with a trip to the Jewish Museum where you will have a chance to explore numerous exhibitions with a local guide or an audioguide.
IncludesTransport by private vehicle Hotel pick-up and drop-off Driver/guide Local guide
- This tour is also available in Polish, English, French, German, Italian, Spanish, and Russian
- You can choose the exact time when you want to start your tour