My Guide Website?
Warsaw Private Vodka Tasting Tour10 Reviews
Get involved in the most common tradition in Poland: drinking vodka. Discover how to have fun in Polish style as you taste between 5-10 vodkas with accompanying snacks. Take this must-do vodka tasting tour and be able to say you've truly visited Poland.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Warsaw:If youʻre booking your trip to Warsaw last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Sample 7 different kinds of Polish vodka including a flaming absinthe shot
- Discover the history, culture, and customs of drinking in Poland with a local, vodka expert guide
- Visit 4 top pubs and shot bars in Warsaw and save time doing research on your own
- Try multiple traditional Polish appetizers, matched perfectly to the vodka
- Enjoy a private tour with your friends and have fun the Polish way
DescriptionEmbark on an amazing party tour, filled with facts and vodka-themed experiences. Head off with your friends for a tasting and a lesson at the same time. You will drink white, flavored vodka as well as Warsaw's legendary liqueur and play games with your mates to compare the flavors. Your guide will teach you how to drink vodka according to Polish tradition and tell you about the occasions in which the Poles drink vodka and why it is said to be the national drink. Gear up for lots of information about vodka, history, and the culture of Poland and Warsaw. All the venues are carefully chosen to show you the various atmospheres that reflect different periods of Polish culture. During your tour, you will also taste Polish appetizers, perfectly matched to the vodka. Your guide has prepared for you a great composition of Polish vodkas including 4 different types: white vodka (potato, grain), flavored vodka (nuts, lemon), liqueur, and 70% absinthe. During the 2-hour option, you will taste a set of 5 vodkas and some appetizers at different venues. If you're looking to sample even more flavors, the 3-hour option is for you, which includes 7 shots at 4 venues. There is also a premium, 4-hour option perfect for those who would like to combine Polish vodkas with traditional food in 5 venues. Enjoy 10 vodkas and more food than you can eat. If you and your friends like partying and nightlife, this is a must-do during your stay in Warsaw.
Includes7 great shots of Polish vodka (amount of shots depend on option chosen) A platter of traditional Polish snacks and appetizers Private vodka tour led by local guide in a selected foreign language Information about Polish history, customs, and traditions
- Of course after the tasting, you will be taken care of. A taxi can be called for you, you can stay at the pub for more vodka or receive suggestions on where to continue the party.