My Guide Website?
Warsaw to Majdanek Concentration Camp One-Day Trip by Car4 Reviews
Explore the Majdanek Concentration Camp, located close to Lublin. Listen to its horrific story, and learn its meaning and importance.
- Visit the Majdanek concentration camp near the city of Lublin
- Learn the sad story of prisoners who were interned there
- Explore different parts of the Majdanek site with a private and professional guide
- Enjoy hotel pickup and drop-off to and from your hotel
DescriptionBe taken back in time to World War II and see the history of Majdanek Nazi concentration camp. This tragic place was in operation between 1941 and 1944, and now is a monument and memorial to all the people who were interned there. The site now stands as a moving lesson about the Holocaust and the horrors of the Nazi regime, and to the dark times of WWII. Visiting Majdanek will leave you reflecting about human history. Your professional guide will take you into the most interesting parts of the Majdanek site, and tell you everything you want to know about its history. Your tour is private, so it’s you who decides where you want to go. Pay your respects and have a moment with your thoughts while visiting such a meaningful place. At the end of the Majdanek tour, see the highlights of Lublin. Far back in history Lublin played an important role as an administrative, trade, and military centre in the Polish kingdom. Your guide will give you a piece of its history and show you the most important places, such as Lublin Castle and Krakow Gate.
IncludesPrivate Tour in Majdanek concentration camp led by a licensed guide Comfortable private transport with hotel pickup and drop-off Entrance ticket to Majdanek Extended version includes a guided tour around the highlights of Lublin city Traditional Polish lunch (during 12-hour option)
- Please ensure you are on time, as being late may prevent you from joining the tour
- Please check your email the day prior the tour to receive important information