My Guide Website?
Warsaw: World War II Private Walking Tour with Powazki Cemet
Visit places and monuments in Warsaw that are connected to World War II, and learn the history of the war in Poland. Discover the stories of some Polish army heroes at Powiazki Cemetery with the extended tour option.
- Follow the steps of Warsaw insurgents during World War II
- Learn about the Warsaw Uprising
- Ask any questions you might have of your private guide
- Get to know Warsaw's World War II history
- Hear the stories of some of Warsaw's heroes