From Warsaw: Auschwitz Tour with Private Transport2 Reviews
Explore the largest former Nazi concentration camp on a 1-day tour of Auschwitz-Birkenau. Learn about one of the darkest chapters in the history of Europe. See the gas chambers and barracks, as you comprehend the enormity of what happened here.
- Visit the largest former Nazi concentration camp on a 1-day tour to Auschwitz-Birkenau
- Learn more about one of the darkest chapters in the history of Europe
- Benefit from a private transport from your hotel in Warsaw
DescriptionAfter pickup from your accommodation in Warsaw, step back in time and learn more about one of the darkest chapters in European history. Auschwitz was the largest of the German Nazi concentration camps and extermination centers. Over 1.1 million men, women and children lost their lives there. Funded by the Nazi party in 1940, Auschwitz-Birkenau became both a symbol of Holocaust, human suffering and a witness to physical and emotional exhaustion. Follow an official guide to the main sights and buildings, and learn more about the terrible events that took place in different areas of the camp. Take a break and recharge with a lunch of traditional polish dumplings before you make your way to the camp at Birkenau, located about 3 kilometers from Auschwitz. After a day of understanding one of the most harrowing periods of modern history, benefit from a private transfer to take you quietly and easily back to your accommodation.
IncludesAll entrance fees and ticket Private transport in air-conditioned car provided by English-speaking driver Pick-up and drop off from your hotel Lunch of traditional Polish dumplings Licensed English-speaking tour guide in the museum Headsets in the museum
- As per the requirements of Auschwitz-Birkenau Memorial and Museum, all participants are required to provide their full name and contact details as part of the booking
- Entrance may be refused if the name provided on the booking is not identical to the name on the ID provided when entering
- Owing to the requirements, all tickets to the museum are non-refundable. Please consider your purchase carefully
- Please check your email. You will get important information from the tour operator via email.
- The guided tour of Auschwitz Birkenau State Museum is approximately 3 hours and 30 minutes long and is conducted according to Auschwitz Birkenau State Museum Rules and Regulations.
- Waiting time in the queue might be extended due to the lack of fast track tickets
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve your transport nowCheck Availability