My Guide Website?
Warsaw: Layover City Tour by Car with Airport Pickup1 Reviews
Make the most of your layover in Warsaw with this sightseeing car tour. Be picked up at Warsaw Chopin airport and drive to city highlights like the Old Town before returning to the airport.
- Walk through the cobbled streets of Warsaw's charming Old Town district
- See sights like the Presidential Palace and the Palace of Culture and Science
- Enjoy the convenience of a sightseeing tour that can be taken during a layover
- Travel in comfort aboard an air-conditioned car with plenty of legroom
- Be picked up and dropped off directly at the Warsaw Chopin airport
DescriptionExplore Warsaw on a sight seeing car tour during your layover at Warsaw Chopin airport. Choose from a 4, 5, 6, or 7-hour tour tour. See attractions like the the iconic Chopin Monument, the Warsaw Mermaid, and the Royal Castle. Be picked up from the arrivals hall at the Warsaw Chopin airport. find your guide easily, as they will be holding a sign with your name on it. Relax in an air-conditioned car on the drive to the Lazienki Royal Park. Where you can stretch your legs on a guided walk. Continue your stroll through the charming Old Town past sights like the the Royal Castle and the Warsaw Mermaid. Cover the Royal Route that goes past the Presidential Palace, Warsaw University, and the Palace of Culture and Science. Choose a longer 5-hour tour and walk on the the grounds of the Warsaw ghetto and see the remains of the Ghetto wall. Hear the history of the Warsaw Uprising at Krasinski Square. Pick a 6-hour tour or longer and stop at a traditional local restaurant in the Old Town where you can purchase an authentic Polish meal. Spend some free time buying souvenirs or exploring the streets of the capital. Return to the airport and catch your flight.
IncludesCar tour Guide Airport pickup and drop-off
- The duration of the tour is calculated from the moment you are picked up at the airport to the moment the driver drops you off at the airport