3-Hour Guided Cycling Tour of Warsaw163 Reviews
Enjoy Warsaw on a 3-hour bike tour that takes you to all the must-see spots this city has to offer. See the Old Town, the Palace of Culture and Science, Wisła river, beautiful panoramas, and trendy bars.
- Enjoy a laid-back sightseeing tour of Warsaw by bike
- See places outside of the Old Town that normally require a taxi or public transportation
- Enjoy the main city sites as well as spots known only to the locals
DescriptionOn this 3-hour tour you’ll have a comfy city bike and an expert guide who’ll take you to impressive places in Warsaw. Bike through the famous Royal Route, the Old Town and get panoramic views of central Warsaw from the banks of the Vistula River. See the University Library rooftop gardens, the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, and the Palace of Culture and Science. The duration of the tour is 3 hours and covers about 9 miles, cycling at a very relaxed pace. A break for refreshments is planned at the midpoint of the tour.
IncludesBike rental Guide Rain poncho (5 PLN) Refreshments along the way
- The participant confirms s/he can ride a bicycle
- Drinking alcohol just before or during the tour is forbidden
- If the guide responsible for the tour considers the participant to be unreliable or otherwise inept for the tour (visibly unfit, drunk etc) s/he may refuse to accept the participant on the tour. This is not grounds for a refund
- The participant confirms s/he knows Polish law of the road regarding bicycles
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability