Best Restaurants in Warsaw
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Warsaw team
Warsaw is the fastest-growing, fastest-changing city in Poland, with a diverse restaurant scene that will bring you the best of Polish and international cuisine in a range of different settings.
For typical Polish food, you can choose from both top-class Old Town restaurants and cafeteria-style “milk bars”, a budget-friendly carry-over from communism. If you're looking for a classy cocktail bar, a quick snack stop, an artsy café or international fare – such as Mexican, Japanese or Italian – you'll find it all in the city centre.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Warsaw:If youʻre booking your trip to Warsaw last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Warsaw: Chopin Concert in a Historical Old Town Location
- Warsaw: 2.5-Hour Dark Side - Praga District by a Retro Bus
- Warsaw: Private Full-Day Wolf's Lair Tour
- Warsaw: Private Vodka Tasting Night with Snacks and Pickup
- From Warsaw: Lodz & Litzmannstadt Jewish Ghetto Private Tour