Best International Restaurants in Warsaw
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Warsaw team
These days, international cuisine can simply mean a catch-all for all those restaurants that don't easily fall into a single convenient category.
On the other hand, as culinary eclecticism – or fusion – becomes ever more popular, restaurants are happy to offer menus that might combine elements from Italian, French and American cooking alongside more exotic dishes from, say, South-east Asia. Whatever your preference, Warsaw has most of the international options covered.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Warsaw:If youʻre booking your trip to Warsaw last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Warsaw: Chopin Concert in a Historical Old Town Location
- Warsaw: 2.5-Hour Dark Side - Praga District by a Retro Bus
- Warsaw: Private Full-Day Wolf's Lair Tour
- Warsaw: Private Vodka Tasting Night with Snacks and Pickup
- From Warsaw: Lodz & Litzmannstadt Jewish Ghetto Private Tour