Best International Restaurants in Bielany
Local Recommendations from our My Guide Warsaw team
These days, international cuisine can simply mean a catch-all for all those restaurants that don't easily fall into a single convenient category.
On the other hand, as culinary eclecticism – or fusion – becomes ever more popular, restaurants are happy to offer menus that might combine elements from Italian, French and American cooking alongside more exotic dishes from, say, South-east Asia. Whatever your preference, Warsaw has most of the international options covered.
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Warsaw:If youʻre booking your trip to Warsaw last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Warsaw: The City in a Nutshell Small Group Walking Tour
- Warsaw Modlin Airport: Private Economy Transfer
- Warsaw: Chopin Concert in a Historical Old Town Location
- Warsaw Jewish Heritage Private Tour in Retro Fiat
- From Warsaw: Tour of the Wolf's Lair, Hitler's HQ by Car