My Guide Website?
EVERYDAY Warsaw Vodka Tasting Tour10 Reviews
Have you heard that the drinking vodka is the most common tradition of Poland? During this Vodka Tasting Tour you will try it and find out on your own.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Warsaw:If youʻre booking your trip to Warsaw last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Taste 6 kinds of Polish vodka including a flaming absinthe shot
- Feel the difference between white, flavoured vodka and legendary Warsaw Liqueur
- Visit four top pubs and shot bars and save time doing research on your own
- Try multiple traditional Polish appetizers perfectly matched to vodka
- Discover the history, culture, and customs of drinking with local Vodka Expert
DescriptionTake part in the amazing party tour while you will get a great combination of facts and experience of Vodka. It will be your fun, tasting and lesson as well. You will drink white, flavoured vodka as well as legendary Liqueur and compare the flavors. The guide will teach you how to drink vodka in the Polish tradition and tell you about the occasions in which the Poles drink vodka and why it is said to be the national drink. So it will be many information for you about Polish vodka, history and culture of Poland and the city. All places are carefully chosen to show you the various atmospheres that reflect different periods of Polish culture. Experience fun and enjoying with other people inside every pub. We have prepared for you a great composition of Polish vodkas including 4 different kinds: • white vodka (Potato, Grain) • flavoured vodka (Nuts, Lemon) • liqueur • 70% Absinthe If you like partying and nightlife tours it is absolutely “Must Do” during your stay in Poland!
Includes2h 15min Vodka Tasting tour led by Vodka-expert Guide 6 Shots of Polish vodka including white, flavoured vodka and liqueur Traditional Polish snacks perfect to accompany Vodkas Enjoy the tour in a small group of up to 15 participants
- Please check your e-mail for important information one day prior to the tour
- The trip takes place regardless of weather conditions
- Please arrive at meeting point on time (recommended even 5 min before) since here is a schedule that must be followed in order to ensure that all guests have a perfect experience. Guide waits up to 5 min and starts the tour.