My Guide Website?
Family Tour of Warsaw Old Town with Fun Activities for Kids
Discover the legends of Warsaw's Old Town on a family-friendly tour! See the Market Square, Royal Castle and follow the Royal Route.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Warsaw:If youʻre booking your trip to Warsaw last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Take a family tour of Warsaw Old Town with a 5-Star Private Guide
- Enjoy fun stories, riddles, games and activities for families with children
- Discover legends about Warsaw Mermaid, the Royal Castle and medieval Poland
- See how sweets are hand made at an artisan Sweets Factory (3-hour tour only)
- Learn through play at the Copernicus Science Centre (4-hour tour only)
DescriptionGo on a family adventure and discover the best things to do in Warsaw! Explore the historic streets of the Old Town and engage in fun activities for both adults and children. It is a private tour, so your family will enjoy the full attention of a Licensed Private Guide. Let’s make history fun! On the 2-hour walking tour you will discover the highlights and hidden gems of Warsaw's Old Town. Your Private Guide will lead you to the Old Town Market Square, where your children will be given an important task of finding the legendary Warsaw Mermaid to discover the story of the city’s origin. You will go on a magical journey back in time to the Middle Ages as the guide will share interesting stories about the rich merchants, knights and kings who built Warsaw, its beautiful tenement houses, palaces and churches. You will admire top sights such as St John’s Archcathedral, St Anne’s Church, and the magnificent Royal Castle with SIgmund’s Column. Along the Royal Route you will also see the Presidential Palace, the Holy Cross Church, and many monuments to notable Poles like Adam Mickiewicz and Jozef Poniatowski. The tour will end at the Nicholas Copernicus Monument to the man who “stopped the Sun and moved the Earth”. The 3-hour option includes a walking tour of Warsaw's Old Town and a hands-on experience of candy-making at a Sweets Factory. See the complete process of making candies and lollipops by hand and try making your own. This is a great way to introduce children to traditional crafts. At the end of the tutorial you will get to keep your handmade sweets as a delicious souvenir! Choose the 4-hour option to see the highlights of Warsaw Old Town and visit the Copernicus Science Centre, which impresses children and adults alike with interactive and educational exhibits. Take advantage of skip-the-line tickets and immerse yourself in interesting facts, games and experiments that make science fun! The robotic theater and planetarium are a must-see!
IncludesPrivate Family-Friendly Tour of Warsaw’s Old Town (number of attractions depends on the selected option) 5-Star Licensed Guide who is fluent in your chosen language Show at the sweets factory Manufaktura Cukierkow (3-hour option only) Skip-the-line tickets to Copernicus Science Center (4-hour option only) Pick up from accommodation located in the Old Town
- Please check your email the day before the tour for important information. Please note that the tour duration and included attractions depend on the selected option. Pickup service is only available for accommodations / hotels located in the Old Town, within 1,5 km away from the meeting point at Lapidarium Antyki, Nowomiejska 15/17, 00-271 Warsaw. Please provide your address when making your booking.