From Poznan: Full-Day Private Warsaw Sightseeing Tour
Travel by train from Poznan to Warsaw to discover the sights of Poland’s capital city. On this full-day tour you will explore the Old Town and the New Town, and see famous attractions including Łazienki Park, the Jablonowski Palace, and the Royal Castle.
- See the sights in Warsaw including the Grand Theatre, the Jablonowski Palace, the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, and the Saxon Gardens
- Explore Łazienki Park, where you can see the Palace on the Water and the Roman theatre
- Walk down the medieval cobblestone streets of the Old Town, a UNESCO World Heritage Site
- See the Royal Castle and the Cathedral in Warsaw
- Discover the New Town, home to the Krasinski Palace, the Palace of Justice, and the Monument to the Warsaw Uprising
DescriptionOn this full-day tour from Poznan you will travel to Warsaw to explore the famous sights of Poland’s capital city. You will start the tour by travelling 3 hours by train from Poznan to Warsaw, where you will meet your tour guide. In Warsaw you will visit Łazienki Park, where you will see the Palace on the Water and the Roman theatre on an island in the lake. Transfer along the Royal Route to the Old Town, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, where you can walk through the medieval cobblestone streets dominated by the Royal Castle and the Cathedral. Continue on to the New Town, where you will see the Krasinski Palace, the Palace of Justice, and the Monument to the Warsaw Uprising. Throughout the tour you will also see the Grand Theatre and Opera House, the Jablonowski Palace, the Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, and the Saxon Gardens. At the end of the tour you will transfer back to Warsaw Central Station, where you will catch the train back to Poznan.
IncludesWarsaw city guide Transportation in Warsaw Return train tickets Poznan - Warsaw (II class) Entrance fee to the Royal Castle (EUR 6) Royal castle audio guide (EUR 4.50)
- Please note, the Royal Castle is closed on Mondays from October to April
- Please choose the language for your tour when booking
- Train tickets can be purchased at the Poznan main railway station
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability