My Guide Website?
From Warsaw: Auschwitz-Birkenau Guided Tour with Fast Train3 Reviews
Visit the Memorial and Museum Auschwitz-Birkenau from Warsaw on this day trip. Board a fast train in Warsaw, have a guided tour around the site in your chosen language, and learn about the camp's role in the Holocaust.
- Journey back in time to WWII to learn the horrors and tragedies of the Holocaust
- See the original roads, fences, watch towers and gas chambers of Auschwitz
- Visit the Auschwitz Museum I and Auschwitz Museum II-Birkenau with a guide
- Travel to Krawkow from Warsaw in comfort on the fast train in only 2.5 hours
- Relax with a ride with an English-speaking driver from Krakow to Auschwitz
DescriptionExplore the Memorial and Museum Auschwitz-Birkenau on a guided day tour from Warsaw. Hear the tragic history of this concentration camp complex, visit the museum and its somber exhibits, and travel by fast train from Warsaw to the camp. After being collected from your accommodation, your host will drive you to the train station and help you board the fast train to Krakow. After a 2.5-hour train journey, meet your driver in Krakow and travel by van to the Auschwitz Museum. Join a guided tour with a licensed Auschwitz guide and learn about the history of the largest concentration camp complex and its role in the Holocaust. See the original roads, fences, watch towers, and gas chambers. At the Auschwitz Museum, learn about Holocaust, hear the tragic stories of what it was like to live at the camp, and see exhibits containing some belongings of the prisoners. After a 15-minute break, visit Auschwitz II-Birkenau, the largest sub-camp at Auschwitz. After taking in this somber warning from history, rejoin your driver and return to the Krakow station. Take the fast train back to Warsaw and return to your hotel.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Roundtrip transportation Tour guide Driver Entry fees Headset
- This tour is not recommended for children younger than 14 years old