My Guide Website?
From Warsaw: Kazimierz Dolny Day Tour with Lunch
Depart from Warsaw for the day to discover Kazimierz Dolny – one of the most picturesque towns in Poland. It is situated by the longest river in Poland and surrounded by local vineyards, charismatic loess ravines, and forests.
- Take a full-day trip to the charming town of Kazmierz Dolny
- Admire Renaissance structures such as the Church of St Bartholemew
- Enjoy panoramic city views from the top of Three Crosses Hill
- Learn about the artistic heritage and culture of Kazmierz Dolny from a guide
- Receive personalized attention on a small-group tour