My Guide Website?
From Warsaw: Krakow Guided Private Tour with Transport
Explore Krakow on a private guided tour from Warsaw, with transportation included. See the iconic sights in 1 day, such as Wawel Cathedral, Cloth Hall, and St. Mary’s Basilica.
- Enjoy a full-day tour with a private guide in Krakow
- Discover highlights of Krakow such as Wawel Hill, Kazimierz District, and St. Mary’s Basilica
- Get a comprehensive peek at Poland's history through different areas in Krakow
- Choose from either a train ride or car journey to and from Krakow
DescriptionHead to Krakow for the day with a private guided tour. Tailor your trip with a choice of transportation by either train or car from Warsaw. Whatever your choice, enjoy comfortable transportation, a private local guide, great sights, and incredible stories. Tour round the Old Town first with your guide, where you will encounter sites such as the Krakow Barbican, St. Florian’s Gate, andCloth Hall. At St. Mary’s Basilica, follow the Royal Route that Polish monarchs used to tread and see the magnificent Wawel Hill. Walk around courtyard as you find out the history behind the cathedral. Enter to see the site of historical Polish coronations, and burial place for many famous figures. Next up is a different period of history in the Kazimierz District, previously a Jewish neighborhood. Visit the Tempel Synagogue and admire its architecture as you listen to tales of former local community. Be picked up and dropped off at the train station by your guide should you choose the train option, or have the service of a driver for the vehicle option.
IncludesPrivate full day tour from Warsaw to Krakow Private licensed guide 6-hours of guided walking tour in Krakow Ticket to Wawel Cathedral Ticket to Tempel Synagogue (except Saturdays) Visit to Tadeusz Pankiewicz's Pharmacy (on Saturdays) Pick up from your accommodation in Warsaw Train ticket both ways from Warsaw to Krakow (train option) Private transport with driver (car option)
- Be aware that guide will join you in Krakow, where your sightseeing tour begins. On the way to Krakow, you are accompanied by a driver either to Krakow (car option) or to Warsaw train station and catch the train alone.
- You can use horse-drawn carriage to move between some sights around Old Town and Kazimierz District if you wish. This can be decided and paid on-trip.
- Please notice that the synagogue is closed on Saturdays. You can visit Tadeusz Pankiewicz’s Pharmacy in the old Krakow Ghetto instead on these days.