My Guide Website?
From Warsaw: Krakow Guided Private Tour with Transport
Explore Krakow on a private guided tour from Warsaw, with transportation included. See the iconic sights in 1 day, such as Wawel Cathedral, Cloth Hall, and St. Mary’s Basilica.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Warsaw:If youʻre booking your trip to Warsaw last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Enjoy full day tour with private guide to historic city - Krakow
- Discover highlights of Krakow such as Wawel Hill, Kazimierz District, and St. Mary’s Basilica
- Learn fascinating history of Poland through different areas in Krakow
- Spread your Warsaw journey and hop to another city easily by car or train
- Explore Wawel Cathedral and visit famous Synagogue
DescriptionPoland has a lot to offer, each city is different and has interesting sights. We want to give you the chance to explore as much as possible. Starting in Warsaw you will reach historic Krakow city! Enjoy more than you could expect - comfortable transport, private local guide, great sights and incredible stories. There are two options to adjust your travel preferences. Warsaw is well-connected with Krakow by trains. Take a seat in a comfortable train with your friends or family and be picked-up by a local Krakow guide. He will take to lovely Old Town where you will see Krakow Barbican, St. Florian’s Gate, Cloth Hall and St. Mary’s Basilica. Follow the Royal Route where Polish Kings used to walk there years ago and see magnificent Wawel Hill. Walk around the courtyard and find out the great history behind this building. Also enter the most important Cathedral in Poland, it’s former place of coronation Polish Kings and burial place for many famous personalities. Slowly the city vibes change to reach Kazimierz District which used to be Jewish area. Now it is delighted with its beauty, peace and lovely alleys, where you can relax. Visit the Synagogue Temple, admire its architecture and listen to the long story of the former local community. Discover all hidden gems! After all, the guide will bring you to the railway station for a train back to Warsaw. For people who prefer to travel by car we offer english-speaking driver on route and your guide will join you in Krakow to show you the best Krakow highlights.
IncludesPrivate full day tour from Warsaw to Krakow Private licensed guide 6-hours of guided walking tour in Krakow Ticket to Wawel Cathedral Ticket to Tempel Synagogue or Pankiewicz’s Pharmacy Pick up from your accommodation in Warsaw Train ticket both ways from Warsaw to Krakow (in train option) Private comfortable transport with English-speaking driver (in car option)
- Please check your email the day before the tour to receive important information
- Be aware that a guide will join you in Krakow, where your sightseeing tour begins. On the way to Krakow only English-speaking drivers accompany you (in car option).
- In the train option you will be picked up at your accommodation to the train station with details and instructions about the train which gets you to Krakow. Their local guide will greet you.
- You can use a horse-drawn carriage to move between some sights around Old Town and Kazimierz District if you wish. It’s paid on the spot and we do not cover this.
- Please notice that the synagogue is closed on Saturdays. Instead of this we provide tickets to Tadeusz Pankiewicz’s Pharmacy in Krakow Ghetto.