My Guide Website?
From Warsaw: Krakow Sightseeing Tour by Express Train2 Reviews
Discover why Krakow is the most visited city in Poland on a full-day tour from Warsaw. Catch the express train to save precious time, and then take a guided tour of the Old Town with a local guide.
- Ride the fast train from Warsaw to Krakow and back
- Visit Wawel Castle and the Royal Cathedral
- Admire the magnificent Cloth Hall on Main Market Square
- See Poland's oldest synagogue in the Jewish District of Kazimierz
DescriptionBenefit from pick-up at your hotel, and then travel to the train station to board the express train to Krakow. A local guide will meet you on arrival. Experience the atmosphere of the city of the Kings of Poland at the landmark monuments of the medieval Old Town. Visit Wawel Castle and see some of its ceremonial rooms, and gaze in awe at the beauty of Sigismund Chapel inside the Royal Cathedral. Learn more about the Piast, Jagiellonian and Vasa dynasties and admire tapestries that once belonged to King Sigismund August. Look at the monumental Cloth Hall on Main Market Square. Discover the remains of the old city wall and learn about the ceremonial St. Florian's Gate. See the oldest synagogue in Poland in the Jewish Quarter of Kazimierz, and get the chance to buy souvenirs of amber and silver jewelry along the way.
IncludesHotel pick-up Transportation by super-fast express train English, Italian, Spanish, Russian, French and German-speaking guides Entrance fees Food and drinks
- Wear clothes suitable for the weather
- There are a lot food places in Krakow, from small multi-bars to 5-star restaurants
- The price of the sightseeing tour depends on the number of participants
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now