My Guide Website?
From Warsaw: Tour to Chopin's Birthplace - Żelazowa Wola2 Reviews
Discover the real Frédéric Chopin on this informative guided tour of the world-famous composer’s birthplace just outside of Warsaw. Explore the beautiful grounds surrounding the old manor and visit the church where Chopin was baptised.
- Learn all about Chopin's life and his music from an expert guide
- Explore Chopin's birthplace in Żelazowa Wola
- Visit the Church of Saint John the Baptist in Brochów
DescriptionEnjoy a fascinating journey to the roots of one of the world’s greatest composers and arguably the most famous Pole in history, Frédéric Chopin. On this guided tour, you’ll travel in a luxury Mercedes van to Chopin’s birthplace, Żelazowa Wola, located 1 hour outside of Warsaw. Here you’ll visit the renovated manor house where Chopin was born in 1810, which now functions as a musical museum. You’ll also get the chance to explore the building’s surroundings, including a modernist park filled with rare plants, ponds, and two glass pavilions, one of which is a concert hall. Afterwards, you’ll stop at Brochów, a village near Żelazowa Wola, where you’ll visit the Church of Saint John the Baptist where Chopin was baptized. Located on the banks of the Bzura river, the church is an exceptional architecture treasure.
IncludesPickup and drop-off at your accommodation (centrally located hotels only) Tickets to the museum Transportation in a luxury Mercedes van Expert guide A shot of traditional Polish vodka A taste of local sweets Photos from the tour 1 hour riding, 3 hours sightseeing
- Please note that the museum at Chopin's birthplace in Żelazowa Wola is closed on Mondays
- Please contact the supplier to confirm the starting time
- The tour requires a moderate amount of walking