Lazienki Park and Museum of King Jan III Palace at Wilanow1 Reviews
Take a tour in small groups through two historical locations, The Lazienki Park and the Museum of King Jan III Palace at Wilanow.
- Visit the most characteristic places in Lazienki Park, such as the amphitheater, the palace on the island, and the new orangery
- Take a walk on the enchanting paths of the 18th century parks
- Discover the spirit of this extraordinary place that has been formed by its historic architecture and art
- Learn how the Polish aristocrats once lived in Wilanow Palace
- See the King's Bedroom, the Grand Vestibule, and the fantastic Paintings Gallery.
DescriptionThis tour package includes a visit to two locations: The Lazienki Park and The Museum of King Jan III's Palace at Wilanow. You can choose whether your tour is private, for your group only, or whether you share your experience with a small group of new friends. • Lazienki Park covers the area of almost 80 hectares. Among many fascinating monuments are the Palace on the Isle, the Amphitheatre, the Orangery, the Chopin Monument and the Myśliwiecki Palace. • Wilanow Royal Palace origins date back to 1677, although it wasn't until later that it became a magnificent villa surrounded by fantastical gardens. Today, the Palace is a work of art, still boasting splendid gardens, art, buildings, and monuments.
IncludesHotel pickup and transport to Lazienki Park by car or van Admissions fees to Lazienki Park Admission fees to The Royal Palace in Wilanow Hotel drop-off Photos and postcards
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability