My Guide Website?
Segway Tour Warsaw: Praga District - 2-Hours of Magic!28 Reviews
Ride a Segway through Warsaw's historic Praga neighborhood on this half-day tour of alternative Warsaw. Discover Praga’s burgeoning art scene. Visit the Neon Museum. Ride through Skaryszewski Park. Explore Soho Factory and Koneser Vodka Factory.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Warsaw:If youʻre booking your trip to Warsaw last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Zoom through Warsaw's historic Praga neighborhood on a fun, environmentally-friendly Segway
- Discover the artistic heart of Warsaw
- Explore Soho Factory and Koneser Vodka Factory
- Segway along the National Stadium and discover its history
- Glide through lovely Skaryszewski Park
- Ride along the Wisła river
DescriptionDiscover the artistic heart of Warsaw on this half-day Segway tour. Cross the Wisła River and glide trough the pre-war district of Praga, one of the few areas of Warsaw that was not destroyed during the Second World War. Explore working-class Praga, which is today one of Europe's major creative centers, overflowing with artistic studios, galleries, alternative theaters, and underground clubs. Ride a Segway through Skaryszewski Park, one of the most beautiful parks in Poland. See the old Koneser Vodka Factory, a complex of 19th-century buildings which now houses a dynamic cultural center. Discover Soho Factory, the cultural center for creatives of the area. Riding a Segway is simple, and a short training session before your tour will ensure you are able to move around on a Segway freely and confidently.
IncludesUse of a Segway and safety helmet Services of an expert local guide Segway instruction session Insurance Use of a parka (in the event of rain)
- It is highly recommend that you wear flat-soled shoes and comfortable, weather-appropriate clothing. In order to operate a Segway, riders must weigh between 100 and 260 pounds (45-118 kg). Riders must have the ability to make motions such as climbing and descending stairs without assistance. Pregnant women and children under the age of 12 cannot use a Segway. People under the influence of alcohol are not allowed to ride a Segway. This tour takes place rain or shine (rain parkas are provided for use in the event of inclement weather).