My Guide Website?
Skip-the-Line Polin Museum Warsaw Jewish History Tour3 Reviews
Skip the line POLIN Museum, the best European museum in 2016, with a Private Guide. Explore over 1000 years of Jewish history in Poland, from the Middle Ages, through the Holocaust, to present day.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Warsaw:If youʻre booking your trip to Warsaw last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Visit the POLIN Museum of the History of Polish Jews with a 5-Star Guide
- Save time with skip-the-line tickets to one of the world’s leading Jewish museum
- Trace over 1000 years of Jewish history and heritage in Poland
- Learn about the turbulent history of Warsaw Ghetto, its creation and liquidation
- Explore the former Jewish ghetto and see Jewish memorials (4-hour tour only)
DescriptionThe Polin Museum of the History of Polish Jews is one of the most important museums in Warsaw. On this private tour of this modern cultural institution you will get a detailed review of the over 1000 years long history of Jewish people in Poland. Follow the story of Polish Jews from the Middle Ages, through World War II, to present day. Experience living history. Book a 2-hour private tour of the Polin Museum. With skip-the-line tickets you will avoid long lines to this leading museum of Jewish history. Your Private Guide will provide interesting and informative commentary in your native language as you explore the excellent exhibitions on Jewish life in Poland throughout the centuries. The museum tells the story of the first Jewish settlements in Poland, which soon became the center of Jewish culture in Europe. The Polin Museum is also one of the best places to learn about World War II and the 3,000,000 Polish Jews murdered in the Holocaust. Together with your Expert-Guide you will discover new gruesome facts about the German-occupation of Poland, daily life in the Warsaw Ghetto and the uprising, Nazi concentration camps, rescue operations, and more. Book a 4-hour private tour to visit the Polin Museum and explore the area of the former Warsaw Ghetto. This extended tour offers a deeper insight into the turbulent history of the largest Jewish ghetto in Europe, from its establishment by Nazi forces in German-occupied Poland, to its liquidation. You will see memorial sites such as the Monument to the Ghetto Heroes, the headquarters ''bunker'' of a Jewish resistance group at Ulica Miła 18, and the Umschlagplatz Monument, which marks the departure point for Jews transported to Treblinka. Hear the true story of the Warsaw Ghetto!
IncludesPrivate Tour of the POLIN Museum and Warsaw Ghetto (number of attractions depends on the selected option) 5-Star Licensed Guide who is fluent in the language selected when booking Skip-the-line tickets to the POLIN Museum Expert commentary on Jewish history and the Holocaust in Poland Walking tour of Warsaw Ghetto (4-hour tour only)
- Please check your email the day before the tour for important information. Please note that the number of attractions depends on the selected option, you will not see the Warsaw Ghetto on a 2-hour tour. Skip-the-line tickets to the POLIN Museum allow you to skip the line at the ticket office but not at the entrance and security checks. Admission is for the main exhibition, the ongoing temporary exhibition, and the “Heritage” Gallery.