My Guide Website?
Warsaw:1-Day Trip to Kazimierz Dolny Private Guided Tour
Jump out of the city and explore an amazing village - Kazimierz Dolny. Meet this extraordinary place which hides important history, marvelous architecture and splendid nature!
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Warsaw:If youʻre booking your trip to Warsaw last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Warsaw: Private Vodka Tasting Night with Snacks and Pickup
- Warsaw: Afternoon Public City Tour with Pickup and Drop-off
- Warsaw Jewish Heritage Private Tour in Retro Fiat
- Warsaw: Private Tour by Communist Van
- Warsaw Modlin Airport: Private Economy Transfer
- Meet marvelous hidden gem of Poland - Kazimierz Dolny
- Explore Market Square and listen to the fantastic local history
- Visit old Castle and admire splendid views from top of the Castle Tower
- Enjoy extraordinary Gorge and walk among trees and nature
- Step inside breathtaking Jewish Cemetery with The Wall of Crying
DescriptionKazimierz Dolny is a charming town located on the Vistula River within the borders of the Lublin Province, which can boast of: a rich history, a charming old town, mansions built in the Lublin Renaissance style and loess ravines surrounding them. Come and see this small but great Polish gem where thousands of visitors come every year just to admire again! At first you will be picked up by private transport at your accommodation. No need to worry about any organization. Your guide will welcome you. Together let’s hit the road. On the way you will meet the history of Poland and some introduction of Kazimierz Dolny. Once you get on the spot you will see an adorable town with multiple attractions and rich history! Explore lovely Market Square and see the best tenements. Each tenement is related with some personal story of former residents. Your guide will find fascinating history on every corner. See also St. John the Baptist and St. Bartholomew. The interior of the temple hides unique treasures, such as: the oldest fully preserved organ in Poland and a baptismal font from 1587 straight from Florence. During your walking tour for sure you will also see the Synagogue and hear about the local Jewish community. Moreover, on the highest hill you will see a magnificent castle tower and castle ruins! Get inside - from the observation deck you will admire picturesque Vistula valley and the ruins of the Kazimierz castle. In the distance you will also see the remains of the Janowiec Castle. The hallmark of Kazimierz Dolny are deep (even several meters) loess gorges that surround the city with a network of picturesque walking routes. Visit the most beautiful of them! The Root Pit looks straight out of fairy-tale scenery. It is the perfect place to take a picture! And the last, but not least - The Wall of Crying. It is a monument located in the former Jewish cemetery to commemorate cruel fate that befell Kazimierz Jews during World War II. It was here that mass executions of civilians of Polish and Jewish origin were carried out. After the tour you will get back to Warsaw safely by our private transfers.
IncludesPrivate 9-hours tour from Warsaw to Kazimierz Dolny Whole day service of Private 5-stars Guide Sightseeing of Old Town, the Gorge, Jewish Cemetery Entrance ticket to Kazimierz Castle Comfortable private transport with hotel pick up and drop off Professional English-speaking driver
- Please check your email the day before the tour to receive important information
- Please bring comfortable shoes and warm clothes as the tour is partially in loess gorges where the temperature may be a bit lower.