Warsaw: 2-Hour Chopin's Life Walking Tour7 Reviews
A 2-hour chill-out tour on the trail of Chopin taking you back 200 years to 19th century Warsaw. You will see the places Chopin lived and where he spent his time, also discovering what shaped his personality and why he left Poland.
- Get to know the home town of Frederick Chopin, world-renowned composer and pianist
- See the places where Chopin grew up and performed his first concerts
- Discover what shaped Chopin’s personality and musical creativity
- Visit the Church of the Holy Cross
- Listen to the music of Warsaw’s most famous pianist
DescriptionWarsaw’s most famous resident was Frederick Chopin, a great pianist and a world famous composer. Marked with the stamp of disease, the musical genius and romantic spent 20 years of his life in Warsaw. He grew up, learnt music, made friends, and gave his first ever concerts here. He met his first love here and many years later it was here that his heart came to rest. Warsaw houses the largest collection of the composer's memorabilia in the world. This 2-hour chill-out walking tour on the trail of Chopin is a journey in time which will take you back 200 years to 19th century Warsaw. You will see the places Chopin lived and where he spent his time. You will also discover what shaped his personality and musical creativity, who played an important role in his life, and why he left Poland. Furthermore, you will visit the interactive Chopin Museum, one of the most modern biographical museums in Europe. You will be able to experience the Saxon Garden, the Radziwił Palace, the Church of the Holy Cross and the Chopin Museum. You will of course also get to listen to the music of Chopin on this relaxing 2-hour tour.
IncludesCertified tour guide Guided tour of Chopin Museum Entrance fees Hotel pick up from hotels/apartments in the city center Food and drinks
- The order of the sightseeing may change depending on the location of your hotel
- Please arrive at the meeting point 10 minutes before the activity starts
- This tour is a private tour
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability