My Guide Website?
Warsaw: 2-Hour Guided Old Town Walking Tour9 Reviews
A guided walking tour of Warsaw encountering Castle Square, St. Mary's Basilica and Sigismund's Column as well as many underground locations that only the locals know about.
- Explore the highlights of Warsaw led by a licensed guide
- Learn the history of Warsaw as well as the traditions and customs of Polish people
- Admire the architecture of the Old Town
- Get to know everyday life of the locals and things Warsaw is famous For
DescriptionTake a walking of Warsaw, learning of the beauty of the city accompanied with a whirlwind of anecdotes, history, legends and intrigue. Your local guide will be part of a team of history researchers looking to offer the richest parts of what the city of Warsaw is all about. During your 2-hour walking tour, each of your senses will be engaged. You will hear and learn a motley of incredible stories about Warsaw whilst walking through secret doors, quiet streets and alleys. You will be taken to some incredible parts of Warsaw that you never would have thought to exist. You will also be taken to Castle Square, S. Mary's Basilica and Sigmund's Column, before venturing to some of the lesser known parts of the city that only the locals and history enthusiasts know about.
Includes2-hour guided walking tour through Warsaw Licensed English-speaking guide Traditional Polish Donut (Pączek) Tips about the best local restaurants, pubs, and cafes
- Please check your email the day before the tour to receive important information
- It is recommended that you arrive 15 minutes before the tour. If you are late you may not be able to join the group.
- Please note that it is a shared tour up to 15 people
- Please bring sensible footwear for walking