My Guide Website?
Warsaw: 2-Hour Guided Segway Tour13 Reviews
Ride a Segway through Warsaw's historic Praga neighborhood on this half-day tour of alternative Warsaw. Discover Praga’s burgeoning art scene. Visit the Neon Museum. Ride through Skaryszewski Park. Explore Soho Factory and Koneser Vodka Factory.
- Zoom through Warsaw's historic Praga neighborhood on a fun, environmentally-friendly Segway
- Discover the artistic heart of Warsaw
- Explore Soho Factory and Koneser Vodka Factory
- Segway along the National Stadium and discover its history
- Glide through lovely Skaryszewski Park
- Ride along the Wisła river
DescriptionDiscover the artistic heart of Warsaw on this half-day Segway tour. Cross the Wisła River and glide trough the pre-war district of Praga, one of the few areas of Warsaw that was not destroyed during the Second World War. Explore working-class Praga, which is today one of Europe's major creative centers, overflowing with artistic studios, galleries, alternative theaters, and underground clubs. Ride a Segway through Skaryszewski Park, one of the most beautiful parks in Poland. See the old Koneser Vodka Factory, a complex of 19th-century buildings which now houses a dynamic cultural center. Discover Soho Factory, the cultural center for creatives of the area. Riding a Segway is simple, and a short training session before your tour will ensure you are able to move around on a Segway freely and confidently.
IncludesUse of a Segway and safety helmet Services of an expert local guide Segway instruction session Insurance Use of a parka (in the event of rain)
- It is highly recommend that you wear flat-soled shoes and comfortable, weather-appropriate clothing. In order to operate a Segway, riders must weigh between 100 and 260 pounds (45-118 kg). Riders must have the ability to make motions such as climbing and descending stairs without assistance. Pregnant women and children under the age of 12 cannot use a Segway. People under the influence of alcohol are not allowed to ride a Segway. This tour takes place rain or shine (rain parkas are provided for use in the event of inclement weather).