My Guide Website?
Warsaw: Behind the Scenes City Tour with Hotel Pickup53 Reviews
Get off the tourist track, jump in a classic Polish communist-era minibus and explore some of the lesser-known areas of Warsaw on this driving tour.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Warsaw:If youʻre booking your trip to Warsaw last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Warsaw: 3-Hour Panoramic City Bus Tour with Pickup
- Warsaw: Majdanek Concentration Camp & Lublin Guided Day Tour
- Warsaw: Chopin Concert in a Historical Old Town Location
- Warsaw: The City in a Nutshell Small Group Walking Tour
- Warsaw: Warsaw Ghetto Private Walking Tour with Hotel Pickup
- See parts of Warsaw you would never find otherwise
- Investigate recent historical events as well as the most important ones from the past
- Be introduced to Warsaw by our well educated and friendly guide
- Join other travellers and make new friends on board of a Zuk retro minibus
DescriptionGet to know Warsaw more intimately on this cool, behind-the-scenes city tour. Feel the city's atmosphere, taste its flavors, and understand its history deeper in a small-group tour. This tour will take you to the spots which are harder to find in the guidebooks and will let you experience the true city. You will be transported by an authentic communist-era retro minibus, known as a Żuk, to give you a real feel for the old days. Get ready to explore what remains of the pre-war city and compare it with the monumental post-war communist constructions.
IncludesPick-up and drop off from your accommodation with 1 kilometer of the city centre English speaking guide Ride in a retro minibus
- This tour is a shared one and there can be up to 8 guests in the car. If you need more space to feel comfortable, please book the private tour.
- Please note that this type of car does not have air-conditioning and there might be no seat belts in the back seat (it is legal in Poland if the car was manufactured before year 1990)
- This tour is available for adults and children taller than 150 centimeters (4.9 feet) only.
- You must contact tour operator before booking the tour to make sure the tour is appropriate to you if you have food intolerances, allergies or other health issues